Welcome to The Channel Three Network! The purpose of this network is to have a place where nerds, geeks, freaks, outcasts or whatever you want to call us to have a place to call home. Starting right here with ChannelThree.TK and progressing to meetups and eventually a brick and mortar hang out. Everyone is welcome on the Channel Three Network, I just ask you to follow a few simple rules.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in any of Channel Three's services. Sorry folks, I'm not here to play babysitter and our Discord server may contain adult content.
- If you want to participate in any of the games or meetups Channel Three has to offer you must join the Discord server below. Just hit the connect button on the widget below to join, it's really simple and it helps me keep track of my users no matter what games or meetups they choose to be a part of.
- No modding, cheating, exploitation of the system or anything else that defers from normal gameplay in any of the games hosted by Channel Three. If you have questions about this don't hesitate to contact me on Discord (or using the contact information below). In some extreme cases, I may allow this. Everything else as long as it's allowable in the game is fair game.
- Along the lines of my previous statement of "I'm not there to play babysitter", any arguments, disputes, drama or anything along those lines must be solved between the parties involved and not me. If it disrupts a game or throws the Discord server into disarray I may opt to kick or ban one or both of the parties involved (probably both if it gets to that point).
- If it's not legal in your state or country it's not legal here. I certainly don't mind gray area items though. Things that this may include are Roms, Abonadonwear, Gray Market Keys etc. Pretty much anything that is not technically illegal.
- Do not use @everyone in the Discord server for ANY reason. If you have something to say that you want everyone to hear let me know and I'd be more than happy to post it for you.
If you want to host what I'm calling "Mini Meetups" please do the following:
A. First, talk to me (you can either @IAmRoot me on discord or private message me) and don't just post it outright in #general or any other channel.
B. Tell me the details of the meetup so I can tell everyone on discord about it, I'll also pin it!
C. If it's a huge meetup I'll be happy to put it up on this site just let me know!
- Lastly, if I decide to append this rules list or make a decision that's outside of these rules be warned I have the right to do so. Anything that I do will be for the good of the server and all parties involved. I'm not perfect but I'll try to make decisions based on the greater good.
The golden rule when it comes to hosting a meetup through the Channel Three Discord is just to talk to me about it. Lastly, when it comes to the Mini Meetups please note that in way you are representing Channel Three so try not to do anything illegal or really any activity that would make the group as a whole look bad. That's about it, if you have an questions or caomments send me a PM on discord.
No current meetups but if you have any suggestions for our next meetup please contact IAmRoot#2781 on Discord. That being said while you're here if you have
few extra bucks and would like to see Channel Three thrive please consider donating below, thank you.
Join Us On Discord:
- Server News: None
- Server URL: channelthree.tk
Server Status:Up and Running
Suburbs of Chicago